whirr-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting HBASE Cluster: Error executing command: ./setup-medined status
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:44:24 GMT
Can you try one more time by removing both whirr.hardware-id &
whirr.image-id?

Whirr should be able to pick good defaults. BTW some of the errors you are
seeing
are harmless - wait for it to finish and check the remote machines (we are
improving
jclouds to hide some of those messages that are not relevant to the end
user)