whirr-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a Hadoop cluster(Hbase+Hive+pig)
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:04:05 GMT
Sure  Andrei, I would love to be be in touch with you guys.And I am
waiting anxiously for the next release.Its really great to see that
you guys are integrating tools like Mahout & Ganglia.I'll try to do as
much as I can in improving Whirr, as I am just a newbie in this
area.Till then I'll try to become familiar with the system.One last
question, does Whirr require some special ssh configuration.??I am not
able to ssh my Hadoop cluster. Thanks once again.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq