yeah I've gone through this before but then SSH has an issue
hbase-daemons.sh stop master
Permission denied (publickey).

Thus I couldn't stop it manually

Cheers,
Akash A

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Andrei Savu <savu.andrei@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 5:42 AM, Akash Ashok <thehellmaker@gmail.com> wrote:
:( :(
Are these mostly scripting changes ? I am not well versed with the code base of Whirr. But If you could point me to the right place I could take this up for HBase. Should I file a JIRA ?

Yes - mostly scripting.

We are tracking progress in WHIRR-266: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-266

Cheers,
Akash A