whirr-user mailing list archives

From Edmar Ferreira <edmaroliveiraferre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bad connection to FS. command aborted.
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:14:00 GMT
When I run :

hadoop version in one cluster machine I get

Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.

Hadoop 0.20.205.0
Subversion
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.20-security-205-r
1179940
Compiled by hortonfo on Fri Oct  7 06:20:32 UTC 2011

When I run hadoop version in my local machine I get

Hadoop 0.20.2
Subversion
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.20 -r
911707
Compiled by chrisdo on Fri Feb 19 08:07:34 UTC 2010

--
Edmar Ferreira
Co-Founder at Everwrite