whirr-user mailing list archives

From Evan Pollan <evan.pol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid user hadoop:hadoop
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 21:46:01 GMT
I have that in my properties file (recall that I ran into a critical
mapreduce bug on Ubuntu that was introduced in CDH3U3).  So, it is trying
to pull down the right bits -- i.e., I've been using cdh3u2 rather than
cdh3u3 since u3 was released a couple of weeks ago.

However, it doesn't even look like the install automation is being run at
all.  The first thing that the register_cloudera_repo function does in
install_cdh_hadoop is cat the CDH repo information into
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/cloudera.list.  Well, that file doesn't exist on my
systems.

What is going on!?