whirr-user mailing list archives

From Evan Pollan <evan.pol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk build -- maven dependency resolution issue with thrift?
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:27:18 GMT
Hmmm.  I don't have a ton of maven experience.  What's your upstream repo?
 I assume by "empty repo" you mean your local .m2 directory was empty?

The bazaarvoice repo is proxying probably 20-30 big repos, and we have a
pretty big development group.  If you're able resolve both the old thrift
artifact and the odd version of osgi, your upstream repo must be something
we need to add to our nexus server :)

Anyhow.  Trunk is built, and I'll give it a whirl tomorrow with the openjdk
option enabled.  Hopefully, it'll go smoothly.

Thanks for all the help, Andrei.