whirr-user mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: EC2: Security group not being destroyed
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:09:15 GMT

Bob-

Guessing from the private key file you might be running as ubuntu which
could be doing something weird somewhere.  A bug for sure, so logs would
be handy, but might have an easy workaround if you can run as a
different user locally (could be whirr, or could go with something else
to disambiguate in the log files).

--A