whirr-user mailing list archives

From locojaydev <locojay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ec2 / vpc / whirr
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 02:28:42 GMT

I am running VPC with a Private Subnet Only and connecting my local
machine via openvpn.
I usually just create the vpc cluster via boto and destroy afterwords.

I was looking into whirr as i need to run some mahout/hadoop jobs and it
seams ideal for the job.

Thanks for mentioning BYON : amazing...
I guess i will use boto to create a node-bson.yaml and i am good to go.

Adding support for jclouds runNodesInGroupwould be a nice feature...

Many Thanks,

Jay