whirr-user mailing list archives

From Sagar Nikam <sagar.r.ni...@gmail.com>
Subject Error using Whirr with BYON
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:44:29 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to launch a hadoop cluster using the BYON feature.
The nodes in BYON are VMs launched using trystack.org.

The SSH access to these nodes are done using username and public key (and
not password)

I have created a user called hadoop on the nodes and provided
sudo privilege.

Attached is the hadoop.properties, nodes-byon.yaml and whirr.log

I am getting UserAuthException failure. Since the nodes are launched using
openstack and SSH to the VMs is only using public key,
how do we provide the public key instead of password in nodes-byon.yaml file

Thanks

Sagar