whirr-user mailing list archives

From Bob Briski <bbri...@raybeam.com>
Subject Re: EC2: Security group not being destroyed
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 22:23:28 GMT
That did fix the problem but introduced another problem.  Actually, it's
the reason I was using an older version in the first place.

Just launching a cluster works the first time and then I get errors on
authorization.  It looks like it just can't contact the nodes.  It results
in the entire thing failing.  It worked fine with 0.5.0.  I haven't changed
any configuration options and now I'm getting this:

org.jclouds.rest.AuthorizationException:
(ubuntu:rsa[fingerprint(8e:a4:cd:7d:87:5e:7e:de:f5:89:31:47:84:30:61:e0),sha1(f9:59:1f:ac:01:62:ba:f5:9c:a1:6c:b9:2e:21:4b:26:19:04:db:2b)]@
23.20.126.137:22)
(ubuntu:rsa[fingerprint(8e:a4:cd:7d:87:5e:7e:de:f5:89:31:47:84:30:61:e0),sha1(f9:59:1f:ac:01:62:ba:f5:9c:a1:6c:b9:2e:21:4b:26:19:04:db:2b)]@
23.20.126.137:22) error acquiring SSHClient(timeout=60000): Exhausted
available authentication methods
        at org.jclouds.sshj.SshjSshClient.propagate(SshjSshClient.java:413)
        at org.jclouds.sshj.SshjSshClient.acquire(SshjSshClient.java:244)
        at org.jclouds.sshj.SshjSshClient.connect(SshjSshClient.java:255)
        at
org.jclouds.compute.callables.RunScriptOnNodeAsInitScriptUsingSsh.call(RunScriptOnNodeAsInitScriptUsingSsh.java:89)
        at
org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:150)
        at
org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:57)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthException: Exhausted available
authentication methods
        at
net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthImpl.authenticate(UserAuthImpl.java:114)
        at net.schmizz.sshj.SSHClient.auth(SSHClient.java:204)
        at net.schmizz.sshj.SSHClient.authPublickey(SSHClient.java:304)
        at net.schmizz.sshj.SSHClient.authPublickey(SSHClient.java:323)
        at org.jclouds.sshj.SshjSshClient$1.create(SshjSshClient.java:199)
        at org.jclouds.sshj.SshjSshClient$1.create(SshjSshClient.java:171)
        at org.jclouds.sshj.SshjSshClient.acquire(SshjSshClient.java:220)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthException: publickey auth
failed
        at
net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthImpl.handle(UserAuthImpl.java:157)
        at
net.schmizz.sshj.transport.TransportImpl.handle(TransportImpl.java:474)
        at net.schmizz.sshj.transport.Decoder.decode(Decoder.java:127)
        at net.schmizz.sshj.transport.Decoder.received(Decoder.java:195)
        at net.schmizz.sshj.transport.Reader.run(Reader.java:72)