whirr-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alpha release of 0.8.0?
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 19:28:25 GMT
Hi Aled,

I think it's possible to have an alpha release for 0.8.0 by the end of
the next week. Soon enough for you?

There are 3 blockers:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-543
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-294
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-295

I will put some extra hours in to get them fixed. Anyone is more than
welcome to help.

BTW we are also close to being able to build a RC for 0.7.2. Here is the
test matrix:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvGPW01Ku6xTdG1ieS1mU3RQSHhkVnFtT2N0Tkd5bnc#gid=0

Tom what do you think about having this alpha release?

Cheers,

-- Andrei Savu / axemblr.com / Tools for Clouds