whirr-user mailing list archives

From Marco Gallotta <ma...@gallotta.co.za>
Subject Re: Hbase MasterNotRunningException
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 00:28:41 GMT
Here are some logs: http://pastebin.com/GxDpwEmM

Some extracts:

2012-06-20 23:54:11,604 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session
0x0 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and
attempting reconnect

10-6-63-150.ec2.internal,60020,1340236451506>Failed to set watcher on
ZNode /hbase/master
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master