whirr-user mailing list archives

From Imran M Yousuf <imyou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to combine multiple services
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 04:14:39 GMT
Hi Andrei,

No its not a long running setup, its infact a demo setup to
demonstrate how to setup a product of ours run with distributed, FT,
HA attributes. What I want to achieve is I want to give the script to
a client of mine, along with the installation and administration
guide, and ask him to fire it up to test how it behaves and to check
the configurations. In terms of monitoring, I would love to setup
Ganglia and Nagios for administering purposes.

I am intrigued with Whirr; I want the capabilities to run this script
across any cloud provider that Whirr supports, but I am not sure how I
should go about achieving what I want to achieve. Any guidance would
be great!

Thank you,

Imran