whirr-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to combine multiple services
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:55:27 GMT
Hi Imran,

And welcome to Whirr. What you need is quite a complicated setup and right
now Whirr can only answer to some of your needs. I think you have to look
into using tools like Puppet or Chef for configuration management.

You can use Whirr to setup a short-lived Hadoop + HBase cluster.

Is this a long-running setup with strict SLA requirements that needs good
monitoring?

Cheers,

-- Andrei Savu / axemblr.com