whirr-user mailing list archives

From Paul Baclace <paul.bacl...@gmail.com>
Subject Whirr on HPCloud
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 00:45:04 GMT
I need to get Whirr 0.8.0 running on HPCloud *today* so I can help
people generate
clusters for the ACM local chapter (sfbayacm.org) hackathon on Aug. 18
sponsored in part by HPCloud.

Because of WHIRR-593, I built Whirr from trunk.

My plan is to use Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise, 64-bit.

whirr.provider=hpcloud-compute

How does one find the possible values for:

whirr.image-id  // I assume numbers seen in HP web console work here
whirr.hardware-id  // use number from openstack or names like
standard.medium ?
whirr.location-id  // what is proper form here?

and any other property settings I need to know about for HPCloud?

Thanks,

Paul