whirr-user mailing list archives

From Paul Baclace <paul.bacl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whirr on HPCloud
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 01:29:50 GMT
I built Whirr from trunk svn r1373566. The machine running whirr will be
ubuntu 12.04 (I hope that will work.)  The spawned cluster nodes can be
ubuntu 10.04, but I thought CDH 4.0.1 specified that it worked with 12.04.

Normally, I prepare a custom os image (based on a whirr cluster) to
speed up provisioning.  Will that work on HPCloud?

Paul