whirr-user mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@darose.net>
Subject Re: Problems using whirr to launch ubuntu machines
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:41:46 GMT
Whoops sorry - didn't understand.  Props file posted below  Again, this
is using Whirr v0.8.

DR

---

whirr.env.repo=cdh4
whirr.cluster-name=hadoopcc
whirr.instance-templates=1 hadoop-namenode+hadoop-jobtracker,8
hadoop-datanode+hadoop-tasktracker
whirr.instance-templates-minimum-number-of-instances=1
hadoop-namenode+hadoop-jobtracker, 6 hadoop-datanode+hadoop-tasktracker
whirr.max-startup-retries=4
whirr.provider=aws-ec2
whirr.identity=...
whirr.credential=...
whirr.private-key-file=${sys:user.home}/.ssh/id_rsa
whirr.public-key-file=${sys:user.home}/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
whirr.hadoop.install-function=install_cdh_hadoop
whirr.hadoop.configure-function=configure_cdh_hadoop
whirr.hardware-id=cc1.4xlarge
whirr.location-id=us-east-1
whirr.image-id=us-east-1/ami-dd7fcfb4
whirr.bootstrap-user=ubuntu
hadoop-hdfs.dfs.replication=2
hadoop-mapreduce.mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum=8
hadoop-mapreduce.mapred.tasktracker.reduce.tasks.maximum=8
hadoop-mapreduce.mapred.reduce.tasks=64
hadoop-mapreduce.mapred.task.timeout=1800000
hadoop-mapreduce.mapred.child.java.opts=-Xmx1024m