whirr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Freitas <afrei...@digitalsmiths.com>
Subject Whirr with Openstack
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:23:20 GMT
Hello,

We've been using Whirr for a while now with Amazon's EC2 service but we
would like to switch over to using a private cloud service maintained by
Openstack. I know jclouds supports it, but I can't find any details
(e.g. provider name) for whirr support of openstack. It would be
simplest for us to continue using Whirr only with a private cloud
provider, but we need to know if Whirr supports Openstack (or if there
is another better provider option) before continuing. Any guidance is
appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew

This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the designated

recipient(s).  They may contain confidential information, legally privileged

information or other information subject to legal restrictions.  If you are

not a designated recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or

disclose this message or its attachments, notify the sender by replying to

this message and delete or destroy all copies of this message and attachments

in all media.