whirr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: install_oracle_jdk_7
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 21:06:04 GMT
I'm trying to download the gzip from Oracle and placing it in an S3 bucket.
Then modify the script to point to S3…

I wonder if I put a copy of the install script in the resource directory if it would take
precedence over the default script?

I don't know if you tried this in your changes.

I'll let you know if it works.

Thx

On Aug 14, 2013, at 3:44 PM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:

> For the moment, I'm using openjdk. Will look at this again soon.
>

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 7:25 AM, Michael Segel <michael_segel@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Any resolution?
>
> Thx
>
> On Aug 8, 2013, at 9:32 PM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hmmmm just replacing the urls doesn't work.
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Arg, Oracle is trying to break stuff like this :/ I've just fixed this and will create
a JIRA and upload a patch.

>> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Andrew Bayer <andrew.bayer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yeah, the Oracle JDK install is busted due to them changing download URLs yet again.

>> A.
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anyone ever see this? I have errors with my cluster coming up, and this looks like
part of it. I instsall_oracle_jdk_7, and it looks like maybe this core action fails?