whirr-user mailing list archives

From Werner Buck <em...@wernerbuck.nl>
Subject Re: synchronize installation across services at cluster level
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:33:34 GMT
No it is not possible. This is because ServiceA does not know about
ServiceB.
What you are saying is that instanceA has a dependency on instanceB. I
think that currently there are people working on this.
For me, I use the Whirr Java API to individually access the methods
bootstrapCluster and configureCluster and created my own dependency system.