whirr-user mailing list archives

From Werner Buck <em...@wernerbuck.nl>
Subject Re: Verbose Mode?
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 15:14:21 GMT
It already logs by saying Bootstrapping and Configuring.
Because instances are launched in parallel you get output of all instances
in parallel.
I was thinking that it might be useful to configure log-output per role per
instance like so: clusterid/role1+role2/instanceid.txt

Also, sorry to hijack your question. But is it possible to retrieve the
console log using the whirr java api?