whirr-user mailing list archives

From Ken Masters <kenmasters.cl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to add customize scripts on Hadoop Nodes
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:45:36 GMT
Hi Andrei,

Suppose I have a Hadoop Job need to be run automatically right after I
launch the cluster (I add a script function). The cluster has three nodes,
one master and two slaves.
Should I call this function in @afterStart? or @afterConfigure (on master
Handler)? (in which phase we can guarantee that all the nodes have been
fully created and the cluster ready to accept jobs?)

Thanks and Regards,
Ken