whirr-user mailing list archives

From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What does this Exception mean?
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 02:54:09 GMT
Hmmm its my only error. Is there some place else I should look for errors?

I have it configured to boot one instance with each of my roles, but for
some reason it boots two instances, one after another, and then I get this
exception.

How do I debug this stuff?

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com