whirr-user mailing list archives

From Tom Melendez <tom.melen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oozie support in whirr
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 00:09:34 GMT

> Is there a list of currently supported services?  I see this list, is it
> complete?
> http://whirr.apache.org/docs/0.8.2/supported-services-and-clouds.html
>

> command line tool prints this for me I see, posting for posterity:

[hama-master, hama-groomserver, mahout-client, solr, hbase-master,
hbase-regionserver, hbase-restserver, hbase-avroserver, hbase-thriftserver,
pig-client, cm-node, cm-agent, cm-server, cm-cdh-namenode,
cm-cdh-secondarynamenode, cm-cdh-httpfs, cm-cdh-datanode,
cm-cdh-jobtracker, cm-cdh-tasktracker, cm-cdh-hivemetastore,
cm-cdh-hiveserver2, cm-cdh-hcatalog, cm-cdh-sqoop-server, cm-cdh-zookeeper,
cm-cdh-hbase-master, cm-cdh-hbase-regionserver, cm-cdh-solr-server,
cm-cdh-impala-daemon, cm-cdh-impala-statestore, cm-cdh-hue-server,
cm-cdh-hue-beeswaxserver, cm-cdh-oozie-server, cm-cdh-flume-agent,
kerberosclient, kerberosserver, ganglia-monitor, ganglia-metad,
puppet-install, noop, cassandra, mapreduce-historyserver, yarn-nodemanager,
yarn-resourcemanager, hadoop-namenode, hadoop-datanode, hadoop-jobtracker,
hadoop-tasktracker, elasticsearch, zookeeper]

Thanks,

Tom