whirr-user mailing list archives

From Amy Troschinetz <atroschin...@rmn.com>
Subject How to specify EC2 property tags
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:13:16 GMT
Is there a way to specify the AWS EC2 property tags using Whirr? The only thing I can find
is that the cluster name is "is used to tag the instances in some cloud-specific way. For
example, in Amazon it is used to form the security group name." which is kind of vague and
hand wavy. I need a concrete way to set specific tags with specific values in order to track
and group instances for financial reporting purposes.

Can Whirr do this or must this be handled but another tool, or manually?

Amy Troschinetz
Data Software Engineer

--

This e-mail, including attachments, contains confidential and/or
which it is addressed. The reader is hereby notified that any