whirr-user mailing list archives

From Eugene Prystupa <eugene.pryst...@gmail.com>
Subject Guice creation errors
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 02:49:35 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use Whirr to provision a cluster on EC2. I am following the
"5 minutes" tutorial from the whirr site. After completing the preparation
steps, I am getting the Java exception on the last step, in response to the
"whirr launch-cluster ..." command:

Exception in thread "main"
com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException:
com.google.inject.CreationException: Guice creation errors:

1) org.jclouds.rest.RestContext<org.jclouds.aws.ec2.AWSEC2Client, A> cannot
be used as a key; It is not fully specified.

I have originally tried on Java8/MacOs, then Debian/Java7, but with the
same problem. I have googled around, and seems few people have the same
problem on recent Java versions, but nowhere I have seen any solutions.

Anyone can advise?

--
Thanks,
Eugene