wicket-dev mailing list archives

From sven <s...@meiers.net>
Subject Wicketstuff shiro examples
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:56:59 GMT

Hi all,

working on page stores in wicketstuff (WICKET-6563) I've noticed that usage of spring in the
wicketstuff shiro examples is broken, due to hibernate3 and spring 5 not working together.

I don't want to spend unnecessary time with migrations, rather I would like to drop

   - wicket-shiro-example-spring-hibernate

   - wicket-shiro-example-spring-hibernate-native

   - wicket-shiro-example-spring-hibernate-jdbc

IMHO one example   wicket-shiro-example-realm is sufficient to show integration of shiro in
Wicket. Where user data is stored by the   actual realm, should   not be our concern.

WDYT?

Sven