wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No caching for PackageResourceStream
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2019 06:56:56 GMT
Hi,

I see the reason now - it is actually cached with UrlResourceStream.
For example:
 org.apache.wicket.request.resource.PackageResourceReference#getUrlAttributes(java.util.Locale,
java.lang.String, java.lang.String) calls locator.locate(getScope(),
absolutePath, style, variation, locale, null, false) and this resolves to
UrlResourceStream or to null, and both are cached so only the first time
Wicket looks in the file system.

Nothing to do here!