wicket-users mailing list archives

From Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net>
Subject Re: Lazy modal window
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:10:24 GMT
Hi,

publish you quickstart on a public repository (e.g. Github) or store it
on a file hoster so we can take a look.

But it's not hard actually - you can delay setting the content of your
dialog until it is shown:

     @Override
     public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target)
     {
         modal2.setContent(createContent(modal2.getContentId()));
         modal2.setWindowClosedCallback(target -> modal2.setContent(new
WebMarkupContainer(modal2.getContentId())) );
         modal2.show(target);
     }

Have fun
Sven