wicket-users mailing list archives

From kyrindorx <kyrind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with wicket examples 8.x
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2019 10:27:12 GMT
Thx :)

The next problem is:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project CustomDatepicker: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.wicketTutorial:CustomDatepicker:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
org.apache.wicket:wicket-datetime:jar:8.3.0 in
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central
has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

The page
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.wicket/wicket-datetime
knows only 8.0.0-M7 as the newest version.

The pom.xml of the example fragements describe follow repo link:

         <repositories>
                 <repository>
                         <id>Apache Nexus</id>
<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
                         <releases>
<enabled>false</enabled>
                         </releases>
                         <snapshots>
                         </snapshots>
                 </repository>
         </repositories>

Where will the final versions provided? apache, maven central?

Greets
Daniel