wicket-users mailing list archives

From lu...@k40s.net
Subject Re: Apache Wicket & Static Analysis Security Testing
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 16:37:24 GMT
Hi,

I use the FindBugs (SpotBugs) plugin for IntelliJ to scan for
vulnerabilities. It's actually not made for security bugs but there is a
plugin (FindSecBugs) with a focus on that.

In any case I'd say that it makes sense to use static code analyzers
whenever possible.
Most of the found bugs will be Java related anyways.

Regards

Lukas Fülling