wicket-users mailing list archives

From sven <s...@meiers.net>
Subject Re: Lazy modal window
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:15:43 GMT

Wicket doesn't force you to create the content upfront.

Show us some code, so we can see why you got this wrong impression.

Have fun

Sven

> On 11.03.2019 at 13:07,  <Zbynek Vavros>  wrote:
>

>  Let's say modal windows does some quite expensive query and user never displays this
window. In this case the query will be done even when not needed. Is there any other way to
make sure the content isn't loaded until needed? On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 1:05 PM Martin Grigorov
wrote:  >  Hi,  >   >  On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 11:51 AM Zbynek Vavros  >  wrote:
 >   >   >  Hi,  >   >   >   >  I see content of modal windows being
created even before the window was  >   >  displayed.  >   >  Is proper way to
make this lazy by using AjaxLazyLoadPanel in  >   >  ModalWindow.setContent ?  >
  >   >   >  This is a matter of requirements/taste.  >  Your users would prefer
to see the content as soon as possible.  >   >   >   >   >   >  Thanks