wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Per Newgro" <per.new...@gmx.ch>
Subject How to trace that a resource was requested?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:11:06 GMT
Hello,

i like to log that a resource (PDF file), generated in backend, was requested.

The resource is mounted by a resource reference. An external link is using url to resource
reference.
Download of file generated by resource is working.

But I like to avoid log of every request to resource. If the resource is requested without
clicking the link
i don't want to log the request. So i can not log the request while resource is generated.
I need an onClick.

I guess i can not use ExternalLink because it is not calling the server after click.
Maybe i need to use ResourceLink, but with that component no one is calling it's onClick method.

Is there any example on how to listen to downloads?

Thanks for your support
Per