wink-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Raymond Feng as a committer to Apache Wink
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:08:28 GMT
Thank you for the vote of confidence! I look forward to working more closely with the Wink
community.

Raymond
Raymond Feng
rfeng@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com