wink-user mailing list archives

From Bryant Luk <bryant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user application configuration
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:12:06 GMT
This seems more like a generic application configuration issue rather
than JAX-RS specific. Depending on the complexity of the application,
you could read a configuration file at runtime, load up configuration
from a data source (like a database) at runtime, or some other
mechanism.

You could use the JAX-RS Application class to contain the bootstrap
logic to do some setup (e.g. in your getClasses()/getSingletons()
method start reading the configuration).