wink-user mailing list archives

From anish chaube <achau...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Sending large data using multipart form-data
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 11:26:42 GMT
Hi
I am sending a large data using multipart/form-data.
I have added Transfer-Encoding as chunked in header
but i am getting exception saying :

10156031 [http-8080-1] ERROR
org.apache.wink.server.internal.RequestProcessor - An unhandled exception
occurred which will be propagated to the container.
May 24, 2011 3:12:22 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet RESTServlet threw exception
Throwable occurred: java.io.IOException: Invalid chunk header
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.filters.ChunkedInputFilter.doRead(ChunkedInputFilter.java:133)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.doRead(InternalInputBuffer.java:710)
	at org.apache.coyote.Request.doRead(Request.java:428)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.InputBuffer.realReadBytes(InputBuffer.java:304)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.substract(ByteChunk.java:372)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.InputBuffer.readByte(InputBuffer.java:317)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream.read(CoyoteInputStream.java:105)

I am new to wink , can you please guide how REST at server side can handle
chunked data or anything i am missing here
Thanks
Anish