wink-user mailing list archives

From Gino Bustelo <lbust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExceptionMapper and Media Types
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:20:06 GMT
Thanks Michael... That is actually what I started doing today. Still not working. Tracing to
the code and so far it seems there is something wrong picking the right produces method in
the entity I'm returning. Also, I had to set the type on the response in the mapper. It just
seem that winks forgets about media type when exception handling.

Gino B.