wink-user mailing list archives

From Paulo Borges <abuda...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ExceptionMapper and Media Types
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:03:21 GMT

This may seem like an over kill but here is how I do it.

 I have a String instance variable in my Exception classes with default set to Media type
json and before I throw the exception I set the value to the appropriate media type [if not
JSON]  and in my Exception Mapper the Response object uses the media type set for the exception.

CC: wink-user@incubator.apache.org
From: lbustelo@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ExceptionMapper and Media Types
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:20:06 -0500
To: wink-user@incubator.apache.org

Thanks Michael... That is actually what I started doing today. Still not working. Tracing
to the code and so far it seems there is something wrong picking the right produces method
in the entity I'm returning. Also, I had to set the type on the response in the mapper. It
just seem that winks forgets about media type when exception handling.

Gino B.