wink-user mailing list archives

From Chris Comstock <ch...@influen.se>
Subject Re: Custom Request Handler - Amber
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 00:20:49 GMT
I believe I am past the compilation errors but I am unable to have the
customer handler actually be functional.

Here is the Handler Factory Class I created:

public class OauthHandlersFactory
extendsorg.apache.wink.server.handlers.HandlersFactory {

 final private static Logger  logger  =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(DeploymentConfiguration.class);

 public OauthHandlersFactory() {

        /* This constructor must exist because it is the only one called.*/

    }

    public List<? extends RequestHandler> getRequestHandlers() {

    logger.debug("Oauth Handler Factory Loaded");

       return Arrays.asList(new OauthRequestHandler());

    }

}
Then I have the OauthRequestHandler class:

public class OauthRequestHandler implements RequestHandler
which I have the handleRequest method in the class:

   public void handleRequest(MessageContext context, HandlersChain chain)

Inside the RequestHandle I have tried to throwing an exception and logging
information but nothing is working.

Also, I have a wink-properties.properties file with the following line:

wink.handlersFactoryClass=se.influen.wink.handler.OauthHandlersFactory

and in my web.xml file I have added:

 <init-param>

 <param-name>propertiesLocation</param-name>

 <param-value>wink-properties.properties</param-value>

 </init-param>

Any thoughts on anything I am missing?  It doesn't seem to generate any
errors.