wink-user mailing list archives

From Edd Grant <...@eddgrant.com>
Subject Re: How do I configure a custom HandlersFactory when configuring Wink through Spring?
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 09:02:26 GMT
Thanks Serafin,

I've noticed a couple of differences between your working example and my
non-working one (mainly the property name which you have set to
'winkPropertiesFactory' whereas I have it set to 'wink.propertiesFactory').
I'm guessing this is important to Wink so will try modifying my config to
match yours and see if I get anywhere with that.

One other question, which version of Wink and Spring are you using?

Cheers,

Edd