wink-user mailing list archives

From Serafin Sedano <serafin.sed...@abiquo.com>
Subject Re: How do I configure a custom HandlersFactory when configuring Wink through Spring?
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 08:46:25 GMT
We are having no troubles by defining this bean:

 <bean id="wink.customPropertiesFactory"
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertiesFactoryBean">
        <property name="locations">
            <list>
                <value>classpath:wink.properties</value>
            </list>
        </property>
    </bean>
<bean id="wink.placeholderConfigurer"
        <property name="ignoreUnresolvablePlaceholders" value="true" />
        <property name="order" value="1" />
        <property name="propertiesArray">
            <list>
                <props>
                    <prop
key="winkPropertiesFactory">wink.customPropertiesFactory</prop>
                </props>
            </list>
        </property>
    </bean>

Where wink.properties is loaded through classpath and located in
src/main/resources and therefore in the war is placed in WEB-INF/classes

Regards.

Serafín.