wink-user mailing list archives

From "Meyer, Stefan" <Stefan.Me...@softwareag.com>
Subject Problems consuming JSON request with an Aseet
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:26:56 GMT
Hi together,

My current problem is that my asset is not able to consume "application/json" requests.
Other content-types are working (e.g. application/xml, text/plain etc.)

When consuming a http-request with content-type json my code does not jump in the method
AssetCreator-> createAsset()

If I change the content-type to any other than json, everythings works fine
Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Below my two classes:

Resource-Class:
@Path("vfs")
public class VFSResource {
/**
      * Creates an Asset
      *
       * @return
      */
      @POST
      @Produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
      @Consumes(MediaType.APPLICATIN_JSON)
      public AssetCreator createAsset(AssetCreator assetCreator) {
            return assetCreator;
      }
}

My Asset:
@Asset
public class AssetCreator {

      private Doctype doctype;

      public AssetCreator() {
      }

      @Consumes
      public void createAsset(Doctype doctype) {
            System.out.println("consume");
            this.doctype = doctype;
      }

      @Produces
      public Doctype getDocType() {
            return new Doctype();
      }
}

BR
Stefan

IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Gesch?ftsf?hrer/Managing Directors: Michael Rehm, Ivo Totev
Sitz/Registered office: Altenkesseler Stra?e 17, 66115 Saarbr?cken, Germany - Registergericht/Commercial
register: Saarbr?cken HRB 19681
http://www.ids-scheer-consulting.com