wink-user mailing list archives

From Miguel Tinte <miguel.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems consuming JSON request with an Aseet
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:58:39 GMT
Hi Stefan,
Sometimes you need to add a capable writer to deal with specific data
types. I am not sure if this is the same case for you but in my case I had
a similar problem with JSON in my REST service and I solved it by adding
the following to the web.xml file:

      <init-param>

             <param-name>com.sun.jersey.api.json.POJOMappingFeature</
param-name>

             <param-value>true</param-value>

</init-param>

I hope this can be useful for you.