wink-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 04:06:45 GMT
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Jesse Farinacci <jieryn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks Luciano, but I'm seeing v1.2.0. Is v1.2.1 available? That is
>>> the most recent version to be deployed to the Apache Maven repository,
>>> see http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Corg.apache.wink
>>
>> Apache Wink had 1.1.2, 1.1.2 and then jumped to 1.2.0 which is the
>> current latest release.
>>
>> See :
>> http://incubator.apache.org/wink/downloads.html
>> Compared to :
>> http://incubator.apache.org/wink/documentation.html
>
> Ok, I guess I am just confused. I see the 1.2.1-incubating tag here:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wink/tags/wink-1.2.1-incubating/
>
> And I see 1.2.1-incubating artifacts here:
>
> http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.wink%7Cwink%7C1.2.1-incubating%7Cpom
>
> If 1.2.1-incubating has not been released yet, why are its artifacts
> available and the svn tag committed?
>
> -Jesse

Looks like you are right, but there should be no difference between
1.2.0 and 1.2.1 in terms of documentation. The only changes were
related to JDK 7 support if I remember it correctly. Let me update the
website later today or tomorrow. Thanks for realizing the missing
release.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende