wink-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to inject CDI beans into Wink Resource
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 04:31:28 GMT
On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Harris, Christopher P <
chris_harris@baxter.com> wrote:

>  I was using Wink v1.4 with the Classloader Policy set to PARENT_LAST,
> but I was getting the stack traces that I posted earlier. There's an issue
> with OSGI loading IBM's modified Wink v1.1 library. That library is still
> being exposed to my project, which causes the method signature conflict
> surrounding CreationUtils.injectFields.
>
>  I would like to use v1.4 if possible.

The WAS LP (and most like WAS as well) have an option on the server.xml to
enable/disable exposed features which will allow you to disable the rest
functionality that comes with WAS. Could you give that a try ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende