wink-user mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuration for application/hal+json
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 14:26:23 GMT
Hi!

I want to be able to return a JSON structure that follows the Hypertext
Application, HAL. The media type should then be: application/hal+json

When I tried to mark the resource method with:

@Produces("application/hal+json")

I got the following error when calling the resource:

[ERROR   ] The system could not find a javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWriter or
a DataSourceProvider class for the <our model class type> type and
application/hal+json mediaType.  Ensure that a
javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWriter exists in the JAX-RS application for the
type and media type specified.

I would like to use the exact same MessageBodyWriter that is configured for
application/json.

How can i configure this to work as described above?

Regards
Lars-Fredrik

--
Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards