wink-user mailing list archives

From z424brave <kelly.dam...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Using MessageBodyWriter in WebSphere with Session cookies enabled
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 04:05:23 GMT
Hi

For information to anyone else I am now closing this.

Although I don't have a comprehensive understanding of what was actually
occurring what I do know is that it was only occurring when I had configured
a servlet filter (just for logging response times taken  between before
doFilter and after doFilter) to also apply to my JAX-RS requests.

Removing the filter config from my JAX-RS requests stopped the errors
occurring.