ws-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] XML-RPC 1.2 beta 1 release scheduled
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:49:47 GMT
Ryan,

Long-Term: ws.apache.org is built using Apache Forrest. The CVS for the site is ws-site. You
can
edit the source xml files and build the html's using forrest. There's a job that populates
the web
site from cvs that runs every six hours.

Really-Short-Term: i am setup to do this very quickly, so you can send me the text and i can
post
it and upload it immediately whenever you need to this.

Thanks,
dims

=====