ws-dev mailing list archives

From taofeek savimbi <taofee...@go.com>
Subject i need your help
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2003 19:52:50 GMT
From: Taofeek Savimbi

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not met.The message
could be strange but real, if you pay some attention to it.
Icould have notified you about it at least for the sake of your
integrity.Please accept my sincere apologies.
In bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no intention of causing
you any pain.
I am Mr. Taofeek Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi of angola who was killed
on the 22nd of February 2002. I managed to get your contact details through the internet myself.
Time is of importance and I was desperately looking for a person to assist me in this confidential
business.
My late father, Jonas Savimbi was able to deposit a large sum of money in different security
vaults in Europe. My father is dead and the movement of his family members (including me)
is restricted. We are forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our localities.
Presently our movement are monitored.
Right now there is a rush for my Father\'s wealth but home and Abroad by the Government who
are claiming that most of the wealth was got by Arms smuggling and therefore illegal and by
my father,s
extended family and relations.
His wealth has been estimated to be approximately $100 million and being close to my father
I happen to be in possession of documents
and information of some of the wealth. Approximately $50 million and
only my trusted mother knows that I have this information.
Presently, there is US$50,000,000.00 (fifty Million Dollars) cash and precious materials my
father moved to Europe before his death is
deposited in a security  vault. Before you can get access to it I have to give you the necessary
documents, the password to the vault
and power of attorney to allow you to the vault.
I am therefore soliciting your help to travel to Amsterdam in Europe to recieve this money
and transfer in bits into your account before my government gets wind of the funds .You know
my father was a rebel
leader in Angola before his death. My reason for doing this is because it will be ifficult
for the Angolan government to trace my father\'s money to an individual\'s account that has
no relationship with the Savimbi family.

I am currently and temporarily living in Angola and as refugee status,I intend to communicate
with you as regards this transaction via the internet and telephone but my access to communication
facilities at this point is restricted.

Moreover, the political climate in Angola at the moment being so sensitive and unstable. With
this password and information that I will send you a power of attorney to the security firm,
When you
are ready I will give you the information needed before you can get access to the 2kg of AU
gold,85g of pure Diamond and raw cash of USD50 million America dollars. You will then proceed
to Europe for the collection.
PLEASE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION ISHIGHLY REQUIRED.
I await your response.
You can reach me on taofeek01@rediffmail.com
Yours sincerely
Taofeek  Savimbi.