ws-dev mailing list archives

From maryamabach...@breathe.com
Subject PLEASE READ
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Dear Friend ,

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sanni Abacha former
Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of
Cardiac Arrest. Since after my husbandís death my family is under
restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we are being molested
by police and our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by
the Nigerian Civilian Government.

Furthermore, my elder son is in detention by the Nigerian Government for
more interrogation about my husbandís assests and some vital documents.
Following the recent discovery of my husbandís Bank Account by the
Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of
US$700Million and DM450Milllion was logged. I therefore decided to
contact you in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of
US$25Million Dollars, which was secretly lodged in a trunk box and
deposited with a Security Company as materials of Inheritance.

I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and religiously for your
urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it
will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of
movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government.

You can also contact me through my family attorney Barrister Abraham
Gambo(SAN) on his e-mail address:barr_gambo@sify.com and my lawyer shall
arrange with you for a face to face meeting outside Nigerian, in order to
liaise with you toward effective completion of this transaction.

However, arrangements have been put in place to move this money out of
the country in a secret vault through a diplomatic security company, as
soon as you indicate your interest, forward to my lawyer your Telephone

Number, Fax Number and your Postal Address so that he can send to you

the Certificate of Deposit and other necessary documents, so that you

can help to claim the luggage.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while 70%
is to be held on trust by you until we decide on a suitable business
investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the
Nigerian Government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Best

Regards,

Hajia Mariam abacha(Mrs.)

NB:To proove the authenticity of my story i will want you to go through
the links below.

1:http://www.transnationale.org/anglais/sources/tiersmonde/dirigeants__abacha.htm

2:http://allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html

3:http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.htm

4:september 16 2002 time magazine page 52.